The initiative includes a new Facebook page, an enhanced participant Web site, and an interactive game that “ages” participants to inspire them to save for what may be a far-off retirement. The RetireSmart platform is designed to prompt participants to take their next, most “impactful” step for adequate retirement savings – and to make it as easy as possible for participants to do so in the manner they prefer, according to a press release.
In addition to the new Facebook page and interactive app, highlights of MassMutual’s new RetireSMART.com Web site include:
- Custom “look and feel” including the plan sponsor’s logo and creative choice of core plan education materials;
- Shorter, more intuitive menus to help participants find what they need quickly and easily;
- “Quick Links” to Plan, Save, Allocate and Consolidate tools so participants can take immediate action while they are focused on a particular task;
- A powerful search feature that enables enrolled and yet-to-be-enrolled employees (as well as their spouses and family members) to search MassMutual’s RetireSmart Web site by topic, age, life event, level of investment knowledge and other criteria; and
- An area where plan sponsors can post important information for their participants.
The company announced enhancements to its Web site in November (see MassMutual Gives Details of New Participant Web Site).The participant Web site is at http://www.retiresmart.com; the Facebook page is at http://www.facebook.com/retiresmart; and the interactive game can be found at http://www.retiresmartmoves.com.
« DOJ Opposing HCR Reform Challenge Expedited Review Request