Mellon has announced the following enhancements to its Workbench product:
- an automated Web-based foreign (FX) exchange trading product (e-IdealFX) that offers the ability to automatically upload/download trade related data between e-IdealFX and a plan sponsor’s trading or portfolio management system
- the introduction of a suite of performance measurement and investment analytics reports through Russell/Mellon Analytical Services
- access to more than 40 Web-based Global Securities Lending Reports, including monthly client earnings, lending activity, borrower exposure, collateral received and reinvestment activity
- enhanced cash, custody and accounting reporting
- a variety of benefit payment reports, as well as check history and stop-payment capabilities.
Last March Mellon introduced a new Internet-based connectivity option for Workbench.
In July 2000, customers could begin accessing audited financial statements via the Internet and last September Mellon began offering browser-based real-time reporting.
Since its introduction last year, Workbench has gained nearly 800 new users to its site, according to the company.