The resources give explanations of the programs, recent changes and cost and benefit amounts for 2012, and includes real-life examples.
Topics in the 2012 Guide to Social Security include:
- Major changes for 2012;
- Retirement benefits – early, late and delayed retirement information, with examples;
- Disability benefits;
- Survivor benefits;
- Who receives benefits;
- Easy-reference monthly benefit tables;
- Medicare benefits overview – eligibility and enrollment
- “To Do” section; and
- Answers to frequently asked questions about Social Security.
Mercer’s 2012 Medicare booklet includes:
- Major Medicare changes for 2012,
- What is covered and not covered,
- Enrollment and eligibility,
- Part A (Hospital Insurance),
- Part B (Medical Insurance),
- Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans), and
- Part D (Outpatient Prescription Drug Plan).
For more information or to purchase Mercer’s 2012 Guide to Social Security or 2012 Medicare booklet, visit www.imercer.com/socialsecurity or call 800-333-3070. The minimum order for the Guide is 25 copies at $7.10 each (quantity discounts are available, e.g., 100 copies at $5.85 each). The minimum order for the Medicare booklet is 100 copies at $3.40 each (quantity discounts are available, e.g., 500 copies at $2.95 each).
« AFSCME Plan Files Shareholder Proposals