The “2013 Guide to Social Security” is a 64-page booklet that includes:
- Major Social Security program changes for 2013;
- Retirement benefits – early, late and delayed retirement information, with examples;
- Disability and survivor benefits;
- Who receives benefits;
- Easy-reference monthly benefit tables; Medicare benefits overview – eligibility and enrollment;
- “To Do” section; and
- Answers to frequently asked questions about Social Security.
Mercer’s 2013 Medicare 32-page booklet includes information about:
- Major Medicare changes for 2013;
- What is covered and not covered;
- Enrollment and eligibility;
- Part A (Hospital Insurance);
- Part B (Medical Insurance);
- Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans); and
- Part D (Outpatient Prescription Drug Plan).
Visit www.imercer.com/socialsecurity or call 800-333-3070 for more information and to purchase the booklets. The minimum order for the Guide is 25 copies at $7.40 each (quantity discounts are available, e.g., 100 copies at $6.15 each). The minimum order for the Medicare booklet is 100 copies at $3.55 each (quantity discounts are available, e.g., 500 copies at $3.10 each).
« Most Recordkeeping RFPs to Benchmark Fees