The new workstation includes:
- daily updates of stock and mutual fund information
- daily security and portfolio level alerts
- portfolio analysis and asset allocation tools
- hypothetical illustrations
- client management tools
- individual and batch-report processing capabilities.
In addition to the new toolkit, the advisor site also offers research on more than 24,000 stocks, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, and variable/annuity sub-accounts, and provides institutions with research, planning, and proposal tools.
Its Due Diligence Center assists in the comparison of due diligence information across mutual fund families by establishing an industry-standard format and a database of Due Diligence Questionnaires on investments from a growing list of institutions.
At the site, financial institutions can:
- customize the tools for their representatives
- control access to the planning tools
- customize features and methodologies including asset allocations.
Morningstar’s advisor Web site, www.MorningstarAdvisor.com , launched last year. It currently has nearly 60,000 registered users.
« Regulators Pull Back Some Cash Balance Conversion Rules