Updates to MIDAS Online, at www.mullinconsulting.com , offers a paperless enrollment and administration system for executive benefit plans. Clients can now access current and historical reports regarding their companies’ plans, such as:
- corporate accounting,
- payroll deduction and distribution, and
- investment performance.
Plan sponsors can also visit an online information center, which provides plan documents and forms, all participant data, and investment information from the Los Angeles-based firm.
Aside from the new enhancements, the site allows participants to
- enroll in benefit plans online,
- review their benefit statements and plan information,
- re-allocate plan balances, and
- take advantage of various interactive tools.
MIDAS Online also employs Internet security protocols, including SSL encryption technology and multiple firewall levels.
« Jobless Rate Up But Payroll Data Improves