Products April 21, 2011
Mutual of Omaha Adds Funds to Retirement Services Platform
April 21, 2011 (PLANSPONSOR.com) - Mutual of Omaha’s Retirement Services recently added new funds to its investment lineup, including Vanguard Target Retirement Funds.
Reported by Rebecca Moore
Other new additions include:
- Templeton Global Total Return Fund,
- Goldman Sachs Small Cap Value Fund,
- John Hancock Disciplined Value Mid-Cap Fund,
- Lord Abbett Value Opportunities Fund,
- MFS Value Fund,
- Waddell & Reed New Concepts Fund,
- Dodge & Cox International Stock Fund,
- Franklin International Small Cap Growth Fund,
- Nuveen Tradewinds Global All-Cap Fund,
- Wells Fargo Advantage Emerging Markets Equity Fund, and
- Stadion Tactical Fund.
All funds will be investable on May 2, 2011. Marketing materials for the fund lineup, including a revised investment options brochure will be available soon.More information is here.
« Northern Trust Launches Mobile Version of Passport