The new mobile apps from SAP will empower the always-on workforce with real-time mobile capabilities for performing a wide range of HR-related activities, including interviewing job candidates, managing employee performance, entering and approving leave requests, and accessing corporate KPIs.
The following new apps are planned for general availability in the fourth quarter of 2011:
• SAP Manager Insight will provide managers with quick access to HR data, reports, and KPIs, and facilitate collaboration on HR topics and capture follow-up actions;
• SAP Interview Assistant will allow managers to access documents, capture information during interviews, and collaborate to act quickly during the hiring process;
• SAP Employee Lookup will provide access to any employee's details and organizational information residing in the SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM) solution;
• SAP Leave Request will allow employees to create and review leave requests;
• SAP Timesheet will enable time entry to be captured immediately as work is performed; and
• SAP HR Approvals will allow managers to approve employees' HR-related requests.
« CareerBuilder and BranchOut to Help Job Seekers Expand Contacts