In line with its e-benefits strategy, Paragon, a Metlife company which provides group variable universal life insurance to highly compensated employees at top US companies, has launched two Web sites.
The sites, e -Enrollment and e -Service, provide Group Variable Universal Life (GVUL) customers with enhanced access to their life insurance program.
Paragon’s e -Enrollment web site allows eligible individuals to make life insurance and separate account fund allocations around the clock, allowing customers to:
- assess their life insurance needs, and
- select appropriate coverage amounts
Paragon’s e -Service eliminates paperwork for participants who can now go online to:
- access side fund balances,
- transfer money between accounts,
- notify Paragon of an address change,
- or even requesting a policy loan.
The group plans to add the new sites to MetLife’s MyBenefits employee portal next year.
« SURVEY SAYS: Readers Share Their Healthcare Cost Experience