The Klear(k) program offers ETFs, no-load mutual funds, and low-cost, actively managed investment models to 401(k), 403(b), 457, and Defined Benefit retirement plans of all sizes. A press release said the goal of the program is to provide better investment options with more control, greater transparency, and lower cost to plan sponsors and participants.
Key benefits of the Klear(k) retirement plan program, according to the announcement, include:
- Cost Efficiency: Offers reasonable fees;
- Transparency: Offers a flexible and transparent investment lineup;
- Risk Management: Helps mitigate risk through portfolio diversification;
- Open Architecture: Offers multiple ETF providers;
- Managed Accounts: Offers proprietary actively managed investment models; and
- Full-Service Solution: Offers investment advisory services, fiduciary benefits and TPA Services.
Through Folio Institutional’s platform, Longview’s Klear(k) program offers investments to retirement plans and their participants as integrated investment portfolios (Folios) that can be bought, sold or rebalanced in a single transaction.
Plan sponsors and financial advisers interested in learning more about the Klear(k) program can call Longview Financial Advisors at (866) 855-0600.
« Aon Appoints Retirement Practice Leader for Northeast Region