A guide being released as part of the education effort features answers to questions such as:
- What is a retirement plan?
- Why offer a retirement plan?
- If I offer a retirement plan, why is it important for me to pay attention to retirement plan management?
- Who or what is a fiduciary?
- Why should I care about fiduciary responsibilities?
- How do I find help?
“This simple booklet will guide business owners through the opportunities and responsibilities of retirement planning so they can do more to help themselves and their employees prepare for the future,” said SBA Administrator Hector Barreto in a statement.
For more information, go to http://www.sba.gov/nationwide/index.htm .
« Ohio Legislature Adjourns Sans Pension Reform