Consumers can also build personal Web pages as part of the pilot for a new personal health maintenance and monitoring program.
Services on the site include:
- a personal health risk assessment
- e-mail reminders about when to take medications, refill prescriptions and go to doctor’s appointments
- interactive health calculators
- health news articles customized to specific topics of interest
- information to help consumers manage chronic health conditions
To access My Health Center, go to www.bcbsnc.com and select the members’ or visitors’ menus. From either menu, consumers can select “My Health Center.” Personalized services are available after registering by choosing the “Why Personalize” link.
During this “pilot,” visitors will be asked to complete a brief online survey to help BCBSN evaluate and enhance the service in the future. Completion of the survey automatically registers you for a chance to win a digital camera.
« CalPERS' Boldt Named Managing Director of Pivotal's Cross-Over Fund