According to a news release, the Fund Central enhancements include:
- Fees and expenses applicable to plan investment alternatives.
- Benchmark information for plan investment alternatives.
- The availability of summary prospectuses.
- The availability of separate account performance data.
- Added flexibility in determining what content the site presents.
Newkirk’s service includes investment performance information for different time periods: one month, three months, one year, three years annualized, five years annualized, and 10 years annualized, with links provided to fund data sheets and prospectuses. In addition, the recent agreement with NewRiver, Inc. provides needed summary prospectus functionality.
More information is at www.newkirk.com/nfc.
« Roth 401(k) Provision in Broader Senate Bill