According to a news release, Working Values Ltd.’s Integrity Toolkit is a Web-based suite that includes the Integrity Training Center, featuring interactive training modules complete with testing.
The Toolkit product is broken down into categories for Senior Leaders (including Board members), Managers, and Employees. A sample of current course titles includes:
- Sarbanes-Oxley Overview
- Best Practices Modules for Sarbanes-Oxley Implementation
- Interactive Standards of Conduct and Affirmation
- Integrity in Books and Records
- Integrity in the Financial Control Environment
- Ensuring Integrity in Financial Reporting
- Ensuring Integrity in Books and Records.
Among other features, the ToolKit includes ethics- and compliance-related news headlines, relevant case studies, and a corporate message board for posting standards and management communications.
For additional information and to set up a product demonstration, please visit www.workingvalues.com/toolkit .
« LIMRA Releases Two Retirement Education Tools