n-Tier Financial Services said in a news release that its Control Workbench 4.1 product is designed to manage any type of company data across a variety of different IT systems.
According to n-Tier, Control Workbench works with any data matching or data-reconciliation process and brings together data from any number of systems. The product is built using Java technologies, run within the Web server, and features an XML-based design.
n-Tier said the potential uses for Control Workbench include:
- firm and client data management
- real-time exception identification and management
- global reference data management
- intercompany account and transaction controls
- data management for system migration projects
- Web portal data integration and management
- Straight Through Processing
- compliance and regulatory controls
- order, execution, allocation, and confirmation controls
- cash and securities reconciliation.