The suite includes four Global Asset Allocation Funds that primarily invest in other open-ended collective investment schemes, including the single-manager funds within the suite, according to a press release. Each of these funds of funds has a regional investment tilt toward the geographic region specified by its name:
- Old Mutual Global Allocation – Asia Pacific Plus Fund;
- Old Mutual Global Allocation – Europe Plus Fund;
- Old Mutual Global Allocation – Latin America Plus Fund; and
- Old Mutual Global Allocation – India Plus Fund.
Old Mutual Global Funds also offers seven different single-manager investment strategies, which are U.S. Growth, U.S. Value, International Value, International Equity, Emerging Markets, Europe Equity, and Global Bond.
The managers that provide investment advisory services for these strategies are:
- Provident Investment Counsel, LLC – Old Mutual U.S. Growth Fund
- Acadian Asset Management LLC – Old Mutual U.S. Value Fund
- Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Inc. – Old Mutual International Value Fund
- Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley LLC – Old Mutual International Equity Fund
- Clay Finlay LLC – Old Mutual Emerging Markets Fund and Old Mutual Europe Equity Fund
- Dwight Asset Management Company LLC – Old Mutual Global Bond Fund.