A news release from the San Francisco-based Online 401(k) said its new affiliations will enable small businesses to access an independent, integrated payroll and 401(k) product.
Joining the new partnerships are:
- Benefit Admin Services, Inc. (BASIC) (Wyoming),
- Priority Pay (Hoboken, New Jersey),
- Carolina Payroll Solutions, Inc. (Ayden, North Carolina),
- One Plus Tax (Phoenix, Arizona),
- Moneywise Payroll Solutions, Inc. (Charlottesville, Virginia),
- DAS Information, Inc. (Edina, Minnesota),
- GTM Payroll Services (Clifton Park, New York),
- Harpers Data Services (Worcester, Massachusetts); and
- Certified Payroll (Bohemia, New York).
The Online 401(k) provides numerous resources, including customized marketing materials and proposals as well as a co-branded Web site, according to the announcement.
“Payroll and 401(k) really go hand in hand. Having both of these key functions integrated is a great proposition for small businesses who need convenience and flexibility,” said Chad Parks, CEO of The Online 401(k) in the news release.
More information is at www.theonline401k.com .