CDHP communication templates have been added to Benergy at no additional cost the announcement said. The templates now give employers the opportunity to set up complete Health Savings Account (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) plans for employee communications purposes.
With the new offering, employers have the option to:
- build HSA and HRA benefit summaries,
- associate these accounts with high deductible plans to demonstrate how the
plans work together,
- show rules regarding plan eligibility and qualified expenses,
- describe HSA investment options, and
- employ pre-developed interactive multimedia tools and other materials to round out employees’ education on these new options.
Alan Cohen, chief executive officer and co-founder of OnlineBenefits, said in the release, “Good education ensures better participation; without participation, companies are unable to realize the important cost savings associated with CDH programs.”
For more information go to www.onlinebenefits.com .
« Media General Joins DB to DC Movement