Oppenheimer said it is the first non-proprietary mutual fund to expand its list of available mutual funds for participants in its retirement plans.
Six Funds Added
Stage one of the expansion calls for six new funds to be available through the Oppenheimer Select Manager (OSM) platform.
The additions are:
- The OSM-Salomon Brothers Capital Fund managed by Ross Margolies and Robert Donahue of Salomon Brothers Asset Management;
- The OSM-Mercury Advisors Focus Growth Fund managed by Jim McCall of Mercury Advisors, which is a unit of Merrill Lynch Investment Managers;
- The OSM-Mercury Advisors S&P 500 Index Fund;
- The OSM-Jennison Growth Fund managed by the team of Spiros “Sig’ Segalas, Kathleen McCarragher and Michael Del Balso of Jennison Associates, a unit of Prudential Global Asset Management;
- The OSM-QM Active Balanced Fund managed by the team of Mark Stumpp and James Scott of QM (Quantitative Management), a subsidiary of Prudential Investment Corporation, who will handle the equity portion of the portfolio, along with Prudential Global Asset Management’s Michael Lillard, who will oversee the fixed income portion, and;
- The OSM-Gartmore Millennium Growth Fund, managed by Aaron Harris of Villanova Capital.