The companies contend that by combining former senior law enforcement, regulatory and intelligence officials, financial professionals, and an experienced money management investigator, the FIA-Benchmark affiliation will bring a multidisciplinary approach to the due diligence process – “an approach that goes well beyond checklists to develop actionable risk management information.”
According to a press release, key members of the FIA-Benchmark team include:
- Edward Siedle, president of Benchmark Financial Services, and a former SEC Attorney and director of compliance at Putnam Investments;
- Robert Silbering, the former New York City Special Narcotics Prosecutor, whom the firms claim pioneered AML investigative techniques;
- Thomas Sheer, a former assistant director in charge of the Inspection Division of the FBI,who was also assistant director in charge of the New York office;
- Ted Price, a former deputy director for operations at the CIA, who was subsequently head of global security at Lehman Brothers and later chairman of Lehman India;
- Joseph Russo, a former senior U.S. Secret Service officer who led presidential protection details and ran the credit card fraud squad in New York City;
- Thomas Rossetter, a former special assistant U.S. Attorney who served as assistant general counsel of Prudential Financial, managing investment and insurance litigation; and
- Mark Foley, a former CEO of a multinational emerging markets bank who has established asset management and brokerage businesses along with a team of senior financial executives coming from leading financial institutions.
For more information, contact Edward Siedle at 561-202-0919 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
« NewRiver Provides Desktop for Managing 529 Plans