The Form 5500 data from more than 33,000 health and welfare plans are now available in Judy Diamond Associates analytical tools. These tools include the American Directory of Group Insurance and The Directory of Self-Funded Group Plans.
A press release said the next batch of 2010 data is expected to be available for analysis in Judy Diamond Associates products in September, after they are released by the government. There were approximately 82,000 plan documents in 2009, the most recent year for which data from all companies is available.
The information includes the complete plan disclosure documents from:
- 22 different types of plans, such as health, life, dental and disability;
- 40% of the total number of plans anticipated for 2010; and
- 31,000 plans that will be up for renewal in the next six months.
In addition to delivering additional plan data in the coming months, as it becomes available, Judy Diamond Associates will publish the 2011 update to its directory of employers’ HR, benefits and finance managers, and directors.
The firm’s pension/retirement and health/welfare prospecting tools provide:
- Phone numbers, e-mails, and mailing addresses for plan decision makers;
- Contact information and visibility into brokers’ books of business;
- Information about employer’s current plans; and
- Plan analysis tools.
To learn more about any Judy Diamond Associates, visit http://www.judydiamond.com or call 800-231-0669.
« 3M to Pay $3M to Settle Age Bias Suit