align=”left”> According to a company press release, Principal Advantage for Emerging Businesses is only available through third party administrators (TPAs) and uses the Principal Advantage investment platform.
align=”left”> One feature of the program is access to registered investment options sub-advised by investment managers and selected and monitored by Principal’s due diligence program. Plan types include401(k), Safe Harbor401(k), SIMPLE 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing (including Comparability) and Money Purchase.
align=”left”> Some of the other program features include:
- Smart Start, which allows employers to set a pre-selected salary deferral percentage;
- The Principal Step-Ahead Retirement Option, which provides an automatic, effortless way to increase contributions;
- Flexible Enrollment Options, that give participants three ways to enroll: an enrollment form; online; or through their current enrollment kit;
- Educational tools such as the Enrollment Workbook and Salary Deferral Slide Calculator to facilitate planning; and
- A quarterly magazine that provides information on saving and investing.
For more information, visit www.principal.com
« PBGC to Publish Proposal on Amended Premiums