According to a Principal press release, the kit covers a full scale of business planning concepts, including executive benefits, estate planning, exit planning, qualified retirement plans, group benefits, disability insurance options, exit planning, plus other topics relevant to the immediate and long-term financial security of S-corporation owners and employees.
“The information provides not only concept basics and product information, but also sales techniques and field-tested strategies for presenting business owners and employees with a comprehensive array of insurance and benefit options.” said Mark West, director of Advanced Solutions, the Principal Financial Group
Support materials include:
- glossary of key S-corporation terms
- practical reference materials explaining the unique tax characteristics of S-corporations
- marketing materials targeting the S-corporation owners and their employees (including a supplemental questionnaire producers can use in evaluating specific S-corporation needs)
- business concept explanations and plan comparisons for S-corporations
- sales ideas targeting S-corporations.
Advisors interested in ordering “Planning Solutions for S-Corporations,” may do so by contacting the Principal Financial Group National Sales Desk at 1-800-654-4278.