In its announcement, MINES said the program provides human resources (HR), legal/financial, work/life, EAP, training, and organizational psychology services for small businesses that can not justify the costs to develop these resources in-house.
Benefits of the SBA program for employers and
owners, according to the announcement, include:
- A one-hour business consultation with our organizational psychology specialists,
- Unlimited use of online human resource policies templates,
- Unlimited online supervisor training,
- Conflict resolution between employees and / or between employees and supervisors/managers who have not been able to reconcile their differences through other strategies,
- Debriefing of employees on worksite deaths, accidents, or loss of employees through an illness such as cancer (CISM services),
- Onsite and online employee training sessions,
- Wellness program,
- Work performance interventions and management consultation on work performance issues,
- Organizational development, and
- MINES monthly training series and newsletter.
The SBA program provides for employees:
- One free face-to-face counseling session with a therapist for individual, couples or family therapy,
- Option for employees and their household members to elect to purchase additional counseling, therapy or coaching sessions,
- Work/Life coaching sessions for individual employees, in place of counseling,
- Legal/Financial services including discounted legal fees,
- Work/Life programs, and
- Online education, informational self-assessment tools, locator for childcare/eldercare.
For more information log on to http://www.minesandassociates.com or contact Judy Braun at 1-800-873-7138 extension 4980.
« Spouse not Informed of Effect of Beneficiary Waiver