With the new solution on www.schwabinstitutional.com , advisers can, according to the announcement:
- rebalance securities, including equities, mutual funds, ETFs, fixed income and cash, using real-time prices on positions;
- select batches of accounts, single accounts and even households, with the ability to define households for rebalancing;
- construct, import and maintain models for securities-based and target- asset allocation portfolios; and
- import proposed trades into the Web Trading Applet for validation and execution.
ASI Portfolio Rebalancing Solution can be licensed by financial services organizations and allows advisers to rebalance more than 100 accounts simultaneously to an asset allocation or model portfolio target. Key features of the application include:
- Locking Capabilities – allows advisers to exclude securities from rebalancing.
- Multiple Account Rebalancing – enables the concurrent rebalancing of multiple client accounts to the same model portfolio and the ability to generate the corresponding master trade list.
- Household Rebalancing allows advisers to rebalance one or more accounts from the same household to an asset allocation or model portfolio target.
- Style and Sector Analysis – provides advisers with a single portfolio view of all products within a household or single account.
- Wide Investment Product Coverage – allows advisers to rebalance accounts with multiple product types including mutual funds, stocks, bonds and exchange traded funds in a single application.
- Advisor Customization – allows advisers to configure the application to reflect an adviser’s existing practice by creating and saving asset allocation targets and model portfolios. Advisers also have the option to set custom constraints and generate proposals.
- Integration Capabilities – allow integration with existing portfolio management systems.
For more information about Advisor Software’s solutions, visit http://www.advisorsoftware.com or call (925) 299-7782.