Effective March 1, these six Class R-5 investment options became available through Securian retirement plans:
- American Funds The Growth Fund of America,
- American Funds The Investment Company of America,
- American Funds New Perspective Fund,
- American Funds New World Fund,
- American Funds Capital World Bond Fund, and
- American Funds US Government Securities Fund.
According to a press release, with these latest additions, employers can select from 110 investment options and 37 fund managers.More information is at http://web2.securianretirementcenter.com/sub/Home_Main.htm.
« PensionsFirst Brings on Wilen as Principal