The Managed Accounts Program, which allows individually managed accounts to be combined with style-specific, multi-manager mutual funds, was designed to provide for portfolio customization and tax management.
Administration of the accounts is simplified by:
- automatic quarterly rebalancing
- full consolidated reporting platform
- no proxies or confirms
- annual tax letter
- daily Internet account access.
While customized features include:
- tax-efficient transitioning of individual securities
- plus screening out securities or stock sectors for socially responsible reasons.
« Janus Shoots for More With "Less" in New Fund