Scheduled to testify are:
- Stephen Goss, chief actuary for the Social Security Administration;
- Marc Freedman, CEO and founder, Civic Ventures, San Francisco, California;
- Marcia Brown, CEO, National Center for Appropriate Technology, Butte, Montana;
- Nicole Maestas, economist and group manager, RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, California; and
- Bonnie Shelor, senior vice president for human resources, Bon Secours Richmond Health Systems, Richmond, Virginia.
The hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. in Room 215 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C.Witness testimony will be posted here.