An Enwisen news release said the product will be available March 31.
According to the announcement, features include a better integration with Enwisen’s AnswerSource HR Knowledgebase product, and:
- CSRs can access personalized answers to employee questions.
- An emulation mode enables CSRs to view knowledgebase exactly as caller sees it.
- Employees can submit questions from anywhere in the knowledgebase, accessed via Enwisen’s or other HR portal, with links that point CSRs directly back to the question source.
- CSRs can attach solution links directly to case resolutions so callers can review answers directly from the knowledgebase.
- New Web 2.0 interface provides an intuitive desktop experience.
- A variety of graphical chart and dashboard analytics provides rich caseload perspectives for CSRs, managers, HR staff, and administrators.
- Ability to filter tickets by “Knowledge Domains” makes it easier to assign topics to CSRs with specific domains of expertise and directs sensitive cases to restricted domain experts.
- A complete historical view of employees’ current and past service center communications.
More information is available at http://www.enwisen.com/landing/landing_sharedservices.htm .