Hewitt said its HR outsourcing services will enable Sony human resources to focus more on its core HR functions while giving up day-to-date management chores.
According to Hewitt, it is providing 14,000 Sony US employees with these services:
- HR Workways, a personalized Web portal featuring content tailored for new hires, employees, managers and HR professionals
- annual salary planning and administration, special cash awards, and unplanned pay changes
- services for HR data management, and leave of absence administration and support
- delivering policies and procedures information; providing employee communication such as delivering and tracking employee surveys; facilitating employee networking and communities of interest; and maintaining employee records
- workforce management including job postings, recruiting sources, applicant tracking processes, applicant profiles, orientation, transfers and exits.
- identifying staffing requirements and tracking high potential employees.