The new resources are available on www.funds-sp.com . The remodeled Web site provides investors with a way to view their universe of investment options and create a list of questions to discuss with their advisor, according to a news release.
Additionally, the redesigned Web site includes such tools and features as:
- S&P’s Fund Management Ratings
- Qualitative information on fund management teams and their investment approach
- S&P’s Fund Stars based on relative risk and performance
- E-mail alerts on topics such as S&P’s Fund Management Ratings, S&P’s Fund Stars, fund performance and price changes
- Ability to download and print charts, tables and fact sheets- ideal for discussing investment options with advisors
- News Center with information on ratings changes and other updates
Further, S&P plans to add an additional feature to the Web site later this year that will allow users to create a hypothetical portfolio and assess their risk profile or return under various market conditions.
« MSCI: Hedge Fund Composite 1.9% Higher in October