A news release said that the latest offerings include the SPDR Dividend ETF as well as eight under the streetTRACKS name, which include three Keefe, Bruyette and Woods financial industry sub-sector ETFs and five style-based ETFs tracking Dow Jones Wilshire indices, according to the announcement.
The funds include:
- SPDR Dividend ETF
- streetTRACKS KBW Bank ETF
- streetTRACKS KBW Capital Markets ETF
- streetTRACKS KBW Insurance ETF
- streetTRACKS DJ Wilshire Large Cap ETF
- streetTRACKS DJ Wilshire Mid Cap ETF
- streetTRACKS DJ Wilshire Mid Cap Growth ETF
- streetTRACKS DJ Wilshire Mid Cap Value ETF
- streetTRACKS DJ Wilshire Small Cap ETF.
The SPDR Dividend ETF tracks the S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index, which includes the 50 highest-yielding S&P Composite 1500 constituents that have increased their dividends every year over the past 25 years.
SSgA’s new sub-sector ETFs are based on indices tracked by Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. The streetTRACKS KBW ETFs track the bank, capital markets and insurance subsets of KBW’s financial industry index.
« EEOC Settles Age Bias Complaints in Minnesota