These ETFs provide financial advisors with access to the following industry sectors:
- SPDR Metals & Mining ETF – metals/mining and coals/consumable fuels companies
- SPDR Pharmaceuticals ETF – pharmaceutical companies
- SPDR Oil & Gas Equipment & Services ETF – equipment/services companies and oil/gas drilling firms
- SPDR Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF – oil/gas exploration and production; coal/consumable fuels; oil/gas refining and marketing; and integrated oil/gas companies
- SPDR Retail ETF – retailing, consumer durables/apparel and food/staples retailing companies; and
- streetTRACKS KBW Regional Banking ETF – primarily small and mid-capitalization regional banks and thrifts.
The SPDR ETFs are benchmarked to the Standard & Poor’s (S&P) Select Industry indices. The streetTRACKS KBW Regional Banking ETF is benchmarked to the KBW Regional Banking Index, which is made up of regional banks and thrifts with market capitalizations ranging from $700 million to $10 billion.
“At a time when investors are seeking new options in search of the potential for higher returns or more refined portfolio construction, these ETFs provide a real benefit through their precise exposure to targeted industries,” said Greg Ehret, senior managing director of SSgA.
More information about the ETFs is at www.advisors.ssga.com/etf .
« Cash Balance Litigation Settles for $1.85M