A registration statement filed with the US Securities & Exchange Commission lists four SSgA Dow Jones index funds covering US domestic large and small cap growth and value.
The other four funds listed are:
– SSgA Dow Jones Global Titans Index Fund, tracking an index of the fifty biggest multi-national corporations domiciled in the US, Europe and Asia
– SSgA Wilshire REIT Index Fund, tracking real estate investment trusts
– SSgA Morgan Stanley High-tech 35 Index Fund, following communication hardware companies
– SSgA Morgan Stanley Internet Index Fund, covering companies providing the basics of Internet usage like e-commerce and venture capital.
State Street spokesperson Liz Kennedy explained that the firm’s filing is in a “silent period.” They cannot reveal the exact launch date or the exchange(s) upon which the funds will trade. SsgA is a Boston-based unit of State Street Corporation .
– Ann Bidou firstname.lastname@example.org
« Advice Now An Integral 401(k) Component: Vanguard