Plan sponsors can now choose from additional investment choices provided by Dreyfus, Federated and MFS Investment Management.
The new funds include:
- Dreyfus Premier Tech Growth Fund
- Dreyfus New Leaders Fund
- Dreyfus Mid-Cap Value Fund
- Dreyfus Premier Balanced Fund
- Federated International Small Company Fund
- Federated Growth Strategies Fund
- Federated Aggressive Growth Fund
- Federated Equity-Income Fund
- MFS New Discovery Fund
- MFS Mid-Cap Growth Fund
- MFS Capital Opportunities Fund
- MFS Massachusetts Investors Growth Fund
The program already includes funds from AIM Funds, American Century, Fidelity, Franklin Templeton, Janus and STI Classic funds.
All alliance and proprietary funds included in the SunTrust Retirement Services 401(k) product line are reviewed at least annually by an internal investment committee to ensure each fund remains style specific and has not experienced “drift’ from the philosophy under which it was selected to participate in the program, according to the press release.
SunTrust Retirement Services manages more than $24 billion in retirement plan assets.