The survey listed their top 10 (alphabetically) as follows:
Top 10 List (alphabetically)
- Are you talkin’ to ME? – Taxi Driver
- Go ahead. Make my day. – Dirty Harry
- Here’s lookin’ at you, kid. – Casablanca
- I’ll be back. – The Terminator
- I’ll have what she’s having. – When Harry Met Sally
- Life is like a box of chocolates… – Forrest Gump
- May the force be with you. – Star Wars
- You can’t handle the truth! – A Few Good Men
- You had me at hello. – Jerry McGuire /li>
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat! – Jaws
You can vote for YOUR favorite through 5 p.m. ET today (09/28) HERE
All those who nominated the #1 pick will receive free Brigham’s ice cream and be placed in a random drawing to receive a variety of prizes, including a Wii Game console-Bundle Pack and free Brigham’s Pints for an entire year.
Though they didn’t make the Top 10 One-Liners of All Time, they also picked the top nominations with a New England connection:
- 9. Freakin’ awesome!
- 8. Love that dirty water
- 7. Senator, you are no Jack Kennedy
- 6. How you doin’? (Matt LeBlanc of Newton on Friends)
- 5. Pahk the cah in Hahvahd yahd
- 4. Wicked (cool, pissah, awesome)
- 3. Havlicek stole the ball!
- 2. And the Boston Red Sox have won the World Series!
- 1. Boston You’re My Home
« Discount Rate Used in Cash Balance Conversion not up to Plan Sponsor