Arrow executives said in a press release that the goal of the new fund is to provide institutional and high net worth investors with a global portfolio of different investment styles, strategies and asset classes that is managed by several managers.
The company said the Arrow Multi-Strategy Fund allocates to eight Arrow Single Manager Funds including:
- Arrow Goodwood Fund, a Canadian equity hedge fund advised by Peter Puccetti of Goodwood Inc., Toronto
- Arrow Capital Advance Fund, a US equity hedge fund advised by Mark Lelekacs of Capital Advance Investment Management LLC, Tampa, Florida
- Arrow Eagle & Dominion Fund, a US small and mid-cap equity hedge fund advised by Duncan Byatt and Andrew Trower of Eagle & Dominion Asset Management Ltd., London
- Arrow White Mountain Fund, a European equity hedge fund, advised by Kevin Doyle and Sarah Caygill of Doyle Caygill Capital SA, Geneva, Switzerland
- Arrow WF Asia Fund, an Asian equity hedge fund advised by Scobie Ward and Peter Ferry of Ward Ferry Management Ltd., Hong Kong
- Arrow Ascendant Capital Fund, a market neutral arbitrage fund advised by David Jarvis and Rick Kung of Ascendant Capital Management Inc., Toronto
- Arrow Milford Capital Fund, a high-yield US bond fund advised by Chris Currie of Milford Capital Management Inc.
- Arrow Epic Capital Fund, a Canadian equity hedge fund advised by David Fawcett and Tom Schenkel of Epic Capital Management Inc., of Toronto.
« ICMA Will Take mPower Advice 'Public'