In the announcement, Allen Jackson, head of global databases for the HR Services business of Towers Perrin, said the redesigned software “features easy navigation and customizable templates that help users find the pay numbers they need the moment they need them.” In addition, Jackson said the firm maintains information from more than 40 countries for use in compensation assessment.
One new feature of the tool is Express Analyses which allows subscribers to view, print or export information for any position in seconds, the announcement said.
Other enhancements include:
- Automated peer group approval,
- More descriptive home page, screen designs, menus and online help, and
- A long-term incentive valuation tool that allows users to see how the values of their stock options, restricted stock and performance plan awards would react to changes in assumptions.
More extensive customization includes the ability to:
- Preview reports before they are run,
- Point and click on report templates to edit columns, percentages, headers and margins,
- Run reports using Asian character type (for select countries),
- Sort reports by name, date published, country or most recently used report,
- Break down reports by criteria other than position,
- Run regression analyses for multiple jobs on any form of pay and any financial measure (for select surveys), and
- Combine data from multiple Towers Perrin databases and surveys with full weighting and adjustment flexibility.
For a demonstration or more information, contact Towers Perrin at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.towersperrin.com/hrservices/tpdata .
« Appellate Cash Balance Ruling Applauded for being Succinct, Clear