UBS Announces Enhancements to Equity Compensation Business
The CEFS group delivers equity compensation plan services and support for stock options, restricted grant awards, performance grant awards, stock appreciation rights, and employee stock purchase plans and offers financial education programs and various wealth management and executive services for plan participants, UBS said in a press release.
Some of the future enhancements planned include platform service upgrades, enhanced self-service features providing corporate clients more choice and flexibility, increased financial education and executive services programs for participants, and an expansion of the Financial Advisor network, according to the announcement.
Currently service features of UBS’ CEFS business include:
- A choice of full and partial plan administration service models,
- A national network of specially certified Financial Advisors to make advice and guidance available to participants through financial education and executive services,
- Financial Advisor outreach programs to notify participants of plan related events such as expiring options and new grants,
- Customized plan reporting and tracking – including an FAS 123(R) reporting tool through online Web Administration,
- A participant Web site in seven languages with simplified PIN and single sign-on access from company intranet portals,
- Complete transaction reporting with electronic notifications and alerts, and
- Foreign exchange rates.
“Continuing to enhance and expand this business allows us to help clients pursue their equity compensation goals and help participants consider their equity awards as a component of their entire wealth management,” said James D. Price, Co-Head, Wealth Management Advisor Group US, in the release.
More information is here .
« Court Throws Out Claim of Emotional Distress for Cutting Retiree Health Benefits