According to a press release from the affiliate of Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. and The Union Central Life Insurance Company’s retirement plans divisions, the Portfolio Playbookwill use Morningstar Associates, LLC as its investment adviser.
Morningstar will recommend a fund lineup from the alternatives available from UNIFI Companies Retirement Plans’ fund options.
Additional benefits include:
- Asset allocation models for plan participants.
- A customized Investment Policy Statement for their plan.
- Comprehensive quarterly reports on the investment lineup.
- Annual evaluation of the plan’s investment lineup using Morningstar’s due-diligence process.
- Assistance with implementing the recommended investment lineup.
“Today’s smaller, competitive businesses understand the important role benefits play in attracting and retaining a quality workforce,” said Drew Powers, Vice President of UNIFI Companies Retirement Plans, in the press release. “Often, they lack the resources and financial expertise to offer them. Our Portfolio Playbook is a way for those businesses to add a company-sponsored retirement plan to their benefits package for a nominal charge.”
« War Stories: May 2007