A news release said the new offerings give individual investors access to OSAM’s investment strategies in U.S. registered mutual funds that are lead managed by Jim O’Shaughnessy.
According to the announcement, the new offerings available via the adviser channel are:
- Van Kampen O’Shaughnessy Enhanced Dividend Fund
- Van Kampen O’Shaughnessy Large Cap Growth Fund
- Van Kampen O’Shaughnessy All Cap Core Fund
- Van Kampen O’Shaughnessy Small/Mid Cap Growth Fund
- Van Kampen O’Shaughnessy International Fund
- Van Kampen O’Shaughnessy Global Fund
“At Van Kampen, we recognize the reality that U.S. investors seeking capital appreciation may require exposure to equities to achieve their long-term investment goals,” said Jerry Miller, CEO of Van Kampen, in the news release. “Advisers and their clients are telling us that they want investment strategies that are logical, research-driven and that have been tested over time.”
OSAM is a Stamford, Connecticut-based quantitative money management firm with approximately $4 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2009.
« ICI Annual Fact Book Puts Stats to Downturn's Impact