Led by Kristie Howard, a certified worksite wellness program consultant at Longfellow Benefits, the webinar will cover:
- Why wellness is growing in importance for employers;
- The evidence for the economic effectiveness of worksite wellness;
- How to design or refine your wellness program for desired impact;
- How the use of best practices can amplify your results; and
- Behavior change strategies you can incorporate into your employee wellness program.
The webinar will be held Wednesday, May 22 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. EDT. To learn more and register, visit https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/376908278.
« Global Investment Research Alliance Established