But have you ever wondered what might have happened had Mr. Greenspan turned his attentions to the realm of holiday songs?
See if you can guess the traditional song titles hidden behind this “Greenspeak:’
1. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
2. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
3. The smog-free bewitching hour has arrived.
4. (Rational) Exuberation to this orb.
5. Two hundred eighty-eight Yuletide hours.
6. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure, which stimulates my auditory sense organs?
7. The exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
8. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
9. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels, which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
10. As the guardian of little woolly animals protected their charges in the shadows of the earth.
1. Little Drummer Boy
2. All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth.
3. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.
4. Joy to the World.
5. The 12 Days of Christmas.
6. Do You Hear What I Hear?
7. O Little Town of Bethlehem
8. Hark, The Herald Angels Sing.
9. Carol of the Bells.
10. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks by Night