Here’s a catchy version of a familiar tune (with lyrics updated for the current economic crisis):
If you can’t view the above video, try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC9ftIE8XRQ
' 'Twas the night before Christmas, my shopping was done - I'd gotten great bargains, gee, aren't low prices fun! But less costly gifts are but small consolation, for my four-o-one K's brutal devastation." …
Nomura Securities International, Inc.'s Chief Economist David Resler has composed his 25th annual Holiday Poem on his review and outlook for the economy (set to the rhythm and meter of Clement Moore's classic, "A Visit from St. Nicholas"). MORE
Here's a special holiday carol quiz.
See how many songs you can recognize - answers are on the next tab:
- The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
- We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole
- Decorate the entry-ways.
- Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
- A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
- All I desire is dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
- The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
- Exuberation to this planet.
- 288 Yuletide hours.
- Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs?
- Far back in a hay bin.
- Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
- That exiguous hamlet south ofJerusalem .
- Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
- Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster
- Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling
Here are the answers to the holiday carol quiz:
- Little Drummer boy
- We Three Kings
- Deck the Halls
- Silent Night
- Noel (No L)
- All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
- It came upon a midnight clear
- Joy to the world
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Do you hear what I hear?
- Away in a manger
- Go tell it on the mountain
- O little town ofBethlehem
- Hark the Herald angels sing...
- I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Grandma got run over by a reindeer
How many did you get right?