A press release said Ceridian expanded its verification services to make it easier for employees to submit proof of their dependent’s eligibility and to give employers greater transparency into the health care savings identified by the audit.
Features of the offering include:
- Web-based self-service allowing employees to upload requested documents — a faster, easier, paperless way to provide documentation;
- Co-branded communications sent either by email or mail to all employees (Communication method can be different by division.);
- Clear audit begin and end dates, with standard amnesty period, reminder communications and silent grace period;
- Concise, timely and consistent messaging to help employees understand and follow the criteria used to determine an eligible dependent;
- Seamless, end-to-end audit methodology that uses a variety of communication channels including phone, Web, fax, email and mail; and
- Standard Call Center support with an integrated IVR, so audited employees can quickly hear the status of their dependents.
Ceridian said it also coaches employers on how to remove dependents post audit, as well as provides one-on-one assistance to employees during the audit, if needed.
Studies show that more employers are using dependent eligibility audits (see Employers Use Eligibility Audits to Control Health Care Costs) and finding they produce substantial savings (see Employers See Substantial Savings from Dependent Eligibility Audits).
More about Ceridian Verification Services is here.