The new service will allow ChexLink’s clients access to services that include
- Ask the HR Pro – Human resources experts who provide confidential answers within one business day to questions submitted by policyholders online. Consultants are also available to discuss those time-critical issues by telephone.
- Employee Handbook – An online employee handbook that can be downloaded and customized, enabling companies to easily meet the basic business requirement of having their own handbook.
- State and Federal Employment Laws – Online summaries of current employment laws for all 50 states and the federal government. The laws, which are organized by states and topics, are presented in plain English and updated regularly by attorneys in the HR field.
- Q&A Click – An online library that enables users to obtain answers to a variety of questions in several human resources disciplines.
- HR News and Issues – An online news portal that provides access to numerous business and industry sites covering recent trends and issues in human resources.
More information about ChexLink is available by calling415-721-7084.