The agency’s “Getting It Right! Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities” seminar will be held August 14 in Chicago, Illinois, and a workshop about fiduciary duties and correction programs will be held June 12 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited transactions; and
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and filing annual reports to the government on time.
More information about the Chicago event is available at http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/pdf/FidEdIL081412.pdf.
More information about the Nashville event is available at http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/pdf/fidedtn061212.pdf.
« Castle Rock to Host Fee Disclosure Workshops