Employees said receiving holiday gifts from their companies:
- Improved employee morale (75%);
- Made employees like their company more (60%); and
- Improved employee productivity (33%).
The survey also found one in three people surveyed said receiving a gift from a business partner made them more likely to do business with that company in the future.
The top three wish list items employees cited were:
- Food and drink (70%) – cheesecake samplers, s’mores kits, hot cocoa, and/or gourmet cheeses;
- Electronics (60%) – headphones, speakers and MP3 players are always appreciated, as well as smaller items like tablet cases and USB drives; and
- Apparel (20%) – Popular apparel items include winter hats, scarves, gloves, fleeces, and grill aprons.
More information is available at http://www.staplesadvantage.com/promotional-products/.
« Former Colts Press Box Hostess Sues Over Pay