The company also announced new mobile capabilities and investor statements for investors who work with brokers on the Streetscape platform.
Leveraging features from Fidelity’s retail brokerage platform, the new tools and resources—which include portfolio summary and positions pages, streaming market data and research available both on the web and through mobile apps —provide direct, on-demand access for investors. The new statements help to engage investors by creating clearer, more concise overviews of key account information, the company said.
Specifically focused on the needs of brokers and their customers, the enhancements integrated into National Financial’s new myStreetscape portal include:
• Improved Design and Navigation ─ The platform is customizable for the investor’s preferences and also customizable for the broker-dealer firm, which can add its own branding.
• New Mobile Offering ─ Leveraging functionality from Fidelity.com, the new myStreetscape mobile capability enables users to access their online brokerage accounts to view positions, balances and transaction history. The offering includes three smartphone options including a myStreetscape app. Broker-dealer clients will be able to incorporate their firms’ own private branding on the mobile applications.
• Customizable Positions Page ─ The positions page now enables users to reposition columns and customize screens to show the most important data elements without scrolling. Users also can click the column headers for sorting and expand or collapse any of the security type groupings.
• Markets and Research Overview ─ The markets and research page offers a five-day economic and “world view“ calendar, which displays all major world markets and news, macro-level research reports, detailed company profile reports, access to earnings and ownership.
• IDC Market-Q ─ Powered by IDC, Market-Q provides streaming quotes, news, advanced charting capabilities and analytics.
• In-Depth Investment Screeners ─ The upgraded myStreetscape offers stock, ETF and mutual fund screeners.
« ExpertPlan Rolls Out Qualified Retirement Plan Program