Through Lincoln Critical Insurance, employers may customize protection for employees with a choice of benefit amounts and a wide variety of care categories, including heart, cancer, organ, quality of life, and child. Through the Lincoln CareCompass foundational benefit, an offering of care advocacy and wellness services are standard on all critical illness plans. This offering provides employees with a case benefit for health assessments and child care expenses; it also provides health advocate services, travel assistance and various additional support services, many of which employees and their families can use even if they’re never critically ill.
Product highlights include:
• A cash benefit issued when an insured person is diagnosed with a covered critical illness
• Lincoln's Smart EOI (evidence of insurability) tool, which eases the enrollment process by providing real-time feedback on eligibility status
• A consultative, needs-based enrollment approach, empowering employees to make informed buying decisions on their benefits
• The option for benefits to be paid for multiple illnesses and recurring illness, even within the same category of care
• Fully portable coverage, allowing employees to keep their insurance even after they leave employment
• Coverage available for spouse and children
• Guarantee issue amount options available
Brokers and employers interested in learning more about Lincoln Critical Illness Insurance should contact a Lincoln sales representative for additional information.
« Applebee'sTo Pay $1 Million in EEOC Sexual Harassment Suit